Stanley Heavy Duty Staple Gun with 1000-Piece Staples
The Stanley heavy-duty staple gun is great for securing insulation, holster, Fixing Material, Decoration, Carpentry, Furniture, DIY, plastic sheeting, carpets, and other fastening applications. Made from all steel casing this staple gun is a High -quality product you can rely on. In general, Staple guns come in very handy when finishing up or touching up various materials that can be stapled to a wooden frame just like a nail gun but without the added weight.
- Other uses Can also be used for picture framing, to secure the artwork, glass, and backing board in the frame.
- Can also be used with several types of staples. Staples are easily reloaded to give you added comfort and efficiency.
How to staple on wood board or other hard surfaces?
You can use both hands to operate as shown in the picture because this method prevents rebounding and also increases the success rate, reducing the issue of stuck staples.
Rotate the strength adjustment knob clockwise to the maximum force to ensure that the staple can be successfully entered.
(Need to be reminded that if you need to hit staples on very hard objects, it is recommended that you buy stronger staples.)
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE：
- Never Allow Children to Use the Staple Gun.
- Before use, make sure that the strength adjustment knob is tightened. If it came loose, be sure to tighten the bolt, or the loose bolt may pop out.
- Please clean the staples in the staple gun after each use.
The STANLEY SharpShooter Heavy Duty Staple Gun delivers high power and deep penetration with an easy squeeze handle, hi/lo power lever for hard and soft materials, and heavy-duty aircraft-aluminum housing. Anti-jamming mechanism. Easy-slide full-stick staple load.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easy-squeeze handle reduces hand fatigue
- Hi/Lo power lever for hard and soft materials
- Heavy duty aircraft-aluminum housing for long-lasting durability
- Anti-jam mechanism saves time on the job
- Delivers high power and deep penetration
- Easy-slide full-stick staple load
- Uses Stanley SharpShooter TRA700 series or Arrow T-50 heavy-duty staples